Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Well I did it. . . I think?
Well I have joined the blogger nation . . . I think. Facebook has been a difficult and semi confusing adventure for me, and I am hoping that a blog will be well . . . easier! I have been a big fan of the blogs my friends have written for a while and I finally decided to take the big leap myself. Hopefully no one will read mine for the first little bit, I can already tell that I am going to need a grace period on this whole thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Seriously I can't tell you how excited I am that you joined. It's so easy to keep up with friends' kids/families, etc. Plus that family history aspect I can't talk enough about.
ReplyDeletethose are the cutest little mermaids I have ever seen. But I am their chummers!
ReplyDeleteYay! Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you love it as much as I do! :)
ReplyDeleteYay I am so excited!!
ReplyDeleteLindi sent me the link to your blog how fun to see your girls.
ReplyDelete